Going Green simply means to pursue knowledge and practices that can lead to more environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible decisions and lifestyles that can help protect the environment and sustain the earth’s natural resources for current and future generations.
Applying green processes to the workplace creates a healthy environment for employees, reduces unnecessary waste and recognizes the role that businesses play in leading the way for social change.
On this page we will provide articles and tips for reducing out footprint.
Sustaining Green At-Home During Covid-19 and After
COVID and Waste
Be mindful that the virus can stay alive on surfaces for varying periods of time, so be mindful with trash and recycling
A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine suggests that the virus disintegrates over the course of a day on cardboard, lessening the worry among consumers that deliveries will spread the virus during this period of staying and working from home. Read Report Here:
10 Zero Waste Documentaries to Motivate You
10 Ways to Reduce Trash: (Read e-book Here)
- Stop panic-buying! Stop to reflect on what we regularly buy and why
- Recycling at Home (Read More Here)
- Save Energy While Working from Home (Read More Here)
- Follow typical water conservation procedures:
- Time showers
- Place a bottle of rocks in the back of the toilet to reduce flow
- Use the extra free time to fix leaks and drips